Fleurance Nature Organic Rosemary Cineol Essential Oil
Fresh, clear & fragrant
- Clarifying effects
- Obtained through steam distillation
- Chemotype essential oil
Rosemary is one of the first plants that has been used for its properties as well as religious ceremonies. It is native to the Mediterranean area and coats where it flourishes beautifully. It is a popular herb used in various dishes and the characteristic scent has clarifying properties. The high-quality essential oil is obtained through steam distilling the branches.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use Co2, inert dust or foam to extinguish.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to organs.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects