Fleurance Nature Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Sweet, heavy scent
- Obtained through steam distillation
- Chemotype essential oil
Ylang-ylang thrives in the Philippines where it is cultivated for its leaves from which the wonderfully fragrant essential oil is obtained. Its name stems from the term "alang-alang" which translates to "flowers that dance in the wind". Today, ylang-ylang is cultivated in tropical regions: on the Pacific islands, as well as islands in the Indian Ocean and Southeast Asia. The oil is obtained from the leaves through steam distillation.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313 - IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H361fd - Suspected of damaging fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects