Gyada Cosmetics Curl Defining Shampoo
Gentle cleanser that increases suppleness & volume
- $11.83 ($4.73 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 21 January: Order today until 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order today before 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
This shampoo was specially developed to gently cleanse, tame and soften curly and wavy hair. The formula improves hair elasticity and shine while cleansing the scalp with botanical surfactants. Volume and hair suppleness are also improved. The herbal blend contains aloe vera juice and argan oil that soften and tame the strands.
- Massage a small amount of product on the wet scalp.
- The shampoo can be diluted to create a milder effect and improve lather formation.
- Define and shape the hair using the Hair Mousse or Curl Styling Cream before drying.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract 
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Powder
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Sodium Pca
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Curl Defining Shampoo
| || ||25||(67%)|
| || ||3||(8%)|
| || ||3||(8%)|
| || ||4||(10%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
3 customer reviews in English
19 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology