- $16.98 ($8.49 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 19 August: Order before Tuesday at 13:30.
The shampoo combines the power of Ayurvedic herbs with an innovative 3D-hair complex composed of hyaluronic acid of various molecular weights. The molecules form a protective barrier around the hair shaft, deliver moisture and smooth the strands. Ayurvedic herbs, ginger and curcuma, add beautiful tones to light and blonde hair thereby enhancing the natural shade. Neutral henna and chamomile provide a gentle cleanse, brightens the tresses and lend overall softness.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp when wet.
- Massage to cleanse, leave on for a few minutes then rinse well.
- Aqua (Water)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Coco Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Cystoseira Compressa Extract
- Curcuma Longa (Tumeric)
- Crocus sativus flower extract (Saffron)
- cassia italica leaf extract
- Zea mays (corn) starch
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Pca
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzoic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Hyalurvedic Gold Hair Colour Shine Shampoo
English reviews written for Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Gold Hair Colour Shine Shampoo
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 250 ml