- Suitable for irritated teeth & gums
- Promotes the oral mucosa function
- Suitable for children
PETA Cruelty Free
- $18.51 $21.78 -15%($18.51 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 18 August: Order before Monday at 13:30.
The Oil Pulling Herbal Rinse by Hydrophil contains a blend of quality oils such as sage, sesame, anise and cardamom to care for teeth and gums prone to irritation- The natural oil mix promotes the function of the oral mucosa to maintain the health of the oral flora.
- suitable for children
- water neutral
- fairtrade ingredients
- opal glass bottle
- Use a teaspoon of oil in the morning and "pull" the oil through the teeth.
- Spit out after use and brush the teeth as usual.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Salvia Officinalis Oil 
- Pimpinella Anisum Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus Oil
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil
- Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil
- Elettaria Cardamomum Oillimonene 
- Linalool 
- Cinnamal 
- Cinnamyl Alcohol 
- Eugenol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Hydrophil Oil Pulling Herbal Rinse
English reviews written for Hydrophil Oil Pulling Herbal Rinse
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available