Imse Menstrual Cup
Hypoallergenic, eco-friendly & discreet
$29.14 $32.38 -10%
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Made from medical silicone
- Leakproof design
- Sustainable & safe
Item no.: IVI-2021170, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 7392871183603
The Menstrual Cup by Imse is a sustainable, reusable and safe alternative to conventional disposable period care products. It is made from medical-grade silicone that is well tolerated, easy to use and discreet. The cup has s leakproof design and offers protection against unpleasant odours.
- Size S (25 ml) - Diameter: 42 mm / Length: 58 mm
- Size M (29 ml) - Diameter: 42 mm/ Length: 64 mm
- Size L (38 ml) - Diameter: 47 mm / Length: 64 mm
Directions for use:
- The menstrual cup must be sterilised prior to initial use and after each use. Simply submerge the cup in hot water for a few minutes.
- Fold the cup before insertion. To fold the cup, press the upper edge together then insert it deep into the vagina. The cup unfolds in the body thereby creating a vacuum that guarantees the perfect fit.
- The cup must be removed after a MAXIMUM of 12 hours. To do so, gently tug the handle until the base of the cup can be comfortably pressed together. This releases the vacuum seal. Empty the contents into the toilet or clean the cup with a cloth/toilet paper. The cup is then ready to be reused.
Questions & Answers about Imse Menstrual Cup
English reviews written for Imse Menstrual Cup
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available