Indemne Gimme Soothing! Cleansing Base
Gently cleanses & soothes itchy & irritated skin!
- $19.18 ($7.52 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
An incredibly restorative formula comprised of 11 soothing essential oils including Cadier Wood, Roman Chamomile, Lentisque, Palmarosa.
Designed to relieve and heal itchy skin, allowing the skin layers to breathe!
- Wood Cadier : antiseptic, soothing, parasiticidal
- Neroli : relaxing
- Chamomile : anti-inflammatory, analgesic, soothing
- Palmarosa : antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic, anti-infective, healing
- Avoid all sources of heat on the body (water temperature should range between 32 °C and 34 ° C). Reduce shower times to 3- 5 minutes. Be aware that any limescale in water is not good for your damaged skin.
- Use ultra soft, ultra clean towels and gently dab the irritated area. Do not rub your already fragile and dry skin.
- Focus on wearing soft, cotton clothing to soothe your sensitive skin and avoid dry and hot air.
- Decrease dairy products, increase the amount of fruits and vegetables consumed per day and avoid snacking. Also exercise regularly and avoid unnecessary stress.
- Glycerin 
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sweet Almond Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters
- Juniperus Oxycedrus Wood Oil
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil
- Pistacia Lentiscus Leaf Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- from plant origin
About Gimme Soothing!
Questions & Answers about Indemne Gimme Soothing! Cleansing Base
| || ||22||(66%)|
| || ||6||(18%)|
| || ||4||(12%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
2 customer reviews in English
18 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology