Allspice belongs to the Myrtaceae family and is native to India, Central America and South America. The oil is extracted from the plant's premature berries and has antiseptic and antioxidant properties as well as promoting circulation. It is effective for diverse skin problems and is also assists with muscle pain.
In aromatherapy, Allspice is known for its stimulating effects and helps with apathy, nervous fatigue and melancholy.
see. Markus Schirner 2002 "aroma oils" Schirner Verlag, Darmstadt, 4th edition 2011
Products with Allspice.
- Vegan & vegetarian
- Sweet taste
- 100% organic
- Suitable to use in an atomizer
- Bitter-sweet & warm
- Alleviates stress & depression
- Effective against
- Positive effects on respiratory tracts
- For a silky smooth, defined look
- Provides shine
- Cares for & intensively nourishes the hair
- For silky shiny hair
- Makes the hair more supple
- Intensively nourishing