This plant comes from the myrtle family and is native to Australia and North Africa. The oil is extracted from its leaves and branches, and it is considered a strong antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory treatement. In skin care, it is the perfect ingredient for products meant for acne, problem skin, minor wounds and burns.
In aromatherapy, Niaouli oil is stimulating, enhances concentration and is tonic. Additionally it helps with anxiety, lethargy and depression.
see Markus Schirner 2002 "Aromatic Oils" Schirner Verlag, Darmstadt, 4th edition 2011
Products with Niaouli.
- For normal to damaged hair types
- Protects & restructures
- Free from silicone & sulphates
- Effective against larvae, eggs & grow dust mites
- Sufficient for 4 - 5 full-size beds
- Suitable for carpets & home textiles
- Lovely fresh fragrance
- Cleans the air
- Soothes the gums