All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 05 May: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
INIKA Certified Organic eyeliners have a rich and creamy consistency unparalleled in the world of natural liners.
Formulated to glide on easily, they deliver even depth of colour and real stay-ability. The colour pigments work in harmony with INIKA eyeshadows to create dramatic and iridescent effects. This organic formula is perfect for the most sensitive eyes.
- Handcrafted with natural plant products and mineral colour blends.
- Wonderfully creamy texture that wears all day without smudging.
- Glides easily over the eyelids, delivering an even colour every time.
Use: wear the eyeliner as a base for the eye shadows, or use it as a liner above or under your eyelashes. To finish your look, use the eyeshadow over the eyeliner to create an incredible metallic color effect.
- Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Mica (Ci 77019)
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Black Lovage (Olus) Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sorbic Acid
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Inika Eyeliner
Can you tell me what vegetable oil they use in this product as I’m allergic to sunflower oil. Thank you
| || ||52||(53%)|
| || ||26||(26%)|
| || ||11||(11%)|
| || ||6||(6%)|
| || ||3||(3%)|
1 customer review in English
69 customer reviews in all languages
- 1 l, 500 ml
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology