Jack N Jill Silicone Finger Toothbrush (Stage 1)
Perfect for cleaning your baby's teeth
- Safe & hygienic cleaning
- Easy to use
- Gentle on the teeth & gums
The silicone finger brush is ideal to gently clean your baby's teeth and gums. It is composed of 100% food safe and medical silicone making the brush easy to clean and sterilise.
- Recommended age range: 6 - 12 months
Directions for use:
- Wash your hands and finger brush before use and rinse well after use.
- Place a small amount of the Jack N Jill toothpaste on the bristles and clean teeth and gums using circular motions.
- It is advised to regularly sterilise the finger brush using boiling water.
- Replace toothbrush every 8 weeks or sooner (illness)
- Replace as soon as signs of damage is visible.
- Only use under adult supervision!
- Not for chewing - This is not a pacifier or teething tool!
- Inspect the toothbrush before each use to ensure the bristles are still intact - This can be done when cleaning the toothbrush before use.
- The finger brush can be cleaned using a mild soap and warm water.
The finger brush is:
- double-sided: one side can be used for brushing the teeth. The smoother side can be used to gently massage the gums.
- perfect for baby or toddlers that have not developed any molar or canine teeth.
Questions & Answers about Jack N Jill Silicone Finger Toothbrush (Stage 1)
0 English reviews written for Jack N Jill Silicone Finger Toothbrush (Stage 1)
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available