- Helps to penetrate other hair colours
- For a deep dark shade
- Supports natural hair growth
- $12.58 ($8.39 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
Mix Khadi Amla and Henna in warm water to a thick paste (five large tablespoons for very short hair). You can add coffee, tea leaf juice, pure Amla powder, or pure Shikakai powder to the mixture.
Let the paste soak overnight in a glass bowl. Apply all over the hair. Leave on for at least two hours. Rinse with clean water. Oil and shampoo the next day.
Henna, Amla, Manjistha, Katechu, Palash, Haritaki and Jamun are all herbs and flowers whose colours combine to form a deep dark shade for your hair.
Henna is the herb that carries its colour deep down into the cuticles and helps the other natural colours penetrate into the hair.
Bahera maintains the hair colour, while iron reacts with Amla to help create a dark shade.
Shikakai conditions your hair, making it soft and Bhringaraj promotes hair growth.
Neem is antiseptic and keeps scalp free of infections, while Lodhra heals wounds and Sandalwood cools the scalp.
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla)
- Acacia concina extract
- Terminalia Belerica (Bahera)
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki)
- Acacia Catechu
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhi)
- Eclipta alba (Bringaraj)
- CI 77499 (Iron oxide)
- Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha)
- Bacopa monniera leaf extract (Brahmi)
- Syzygium Cumini (Jamun)
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo)
- Santalum album (Chantan, sandalwood)
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Henna & Amla
| || ||157||(78%)|
| || ||30||(15%)|
| || ||9||(4%)|
| || ||4||(2%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
2 customer reviews in English
146 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology