Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Light Brown
Natural hair dye for increased volume & shine
- For bright, warm brown tones
- Strengthens & conditions
- Covers grey hair
- $10.28 ($10.28 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
The natural hair colour dyes the hair in a light brown tone. The result depends on your initial hair colour. Fine hair gets a more intensive colour outcome and the exposure time also influences the intensity of the colour.
- First, clean your hair with a silicone-free shampoo like khadi' Amla Shampoo.
- We recommend that you pre-treat blonde, streaked or heavily strained hair - for example with a mixture of khadi Pure Henna and Golden Tint. This is how you pigment it optimally for khadi Light Brown and ensure that its full-colour strength can unfold.
- Mix the khadi hair colour with 50 degrees of hot water, preferably with a whisk, until you obtain a spreadable paste. For a colder, cooler result add a teaspoon of base salt.
- Spread the warm natural hair colour uniformly with a brush in your hair: Strand by strand over the lengths to the tips. If your hair is already coloured with khadi Light Brown, just treat your hairline.
- khadi Light Brown needs between 30 to 120 minutes to take effect, depending on how intense you want your colour. Then rinse with water until it is clear.
- Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours to ensure that the khadi Light Brown has time to unfold its full-colour intensity and nuance.
- Apply a khadi Hair Oil afterwards and leave it on for 20 minutes to set the pigments - for a long-lasting colour experience.
- The colour outcome is dependent on your natural hair colour, the structure of the hair and the exposure time. We thus recommend performing a strand test before use.
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla)
- Eclipta alba leaf extract (Bhringaraj)
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Light Brown
| || ||279||(66%)|
| || ||86||(20%)|
| || ||37||(8%)|
| || ||7||(1%)|
| || ||9||(2%)|
11 customer reviews in English
280 customer reviews in all languages
- 100 g
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology