- Ideal when suffering from hair loss
- Soothes & relaxes the scalp
- Restores strength
- $13.48 ($13.48 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Khadi's Amla Hair Oil ensures your hair looks beautifully healthy, revitalised and glossy. The oil blend contains natural substances that stimulate the scalp to improve the supply of nutrients to the roots of the hair. Amla Hair Oil strengthens and adds volume. For a super-soft hair feel.
A purely vegan oil composition delivery high-quality active ingredients sourced from nature and made of selected traditional Indian plants. These substances, which include neem, amla and brahmi, are known to counteract hair loss and prevent premature colour fading. Furthermore, the hair strands benefit from the conditioning qualities of sesame and almonds. For beautifully glossy shine.
- Shake well before use.
- Massage 6 - 10 drops of oil onto the scalp.
- Distribute the rest of the oil into the lengthen and ends of the hair.
- Concentrate the product on the lengths and ends of the hair if you wish to benefit from the conditioning qualities of the oil. Massage the rest of the oil onto the scalp.
- Leave on for 20 - 60 minutes and follow with a cleanse using a Khadi Shampoo.
- The oil can be left on overnight.
- Use twice a week.
- Khadi's Amla Oil is a quality, natural oil and is red in colour. Small bits of the natural components used may settle at the base of the bottle. This is evidence of its quality. Thus, it is recommended to shake the product well before use.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Emblica officinalis fruit extract (Amla) 
- Eclipta alba leaf extract (Bhringaraj)
- Bacopa monniera leaf extract (Brahmi)
- Cyperus rotundus leaf extract (Nagarmootha)
- Symplocos racemosa bark extract (Lodhra)
- Ocimum sanctum leaf extract (Tulsi) 
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract
- Sesamum indicum oil (Sesame oil) 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Lawsonia inermis leave extract (Henna)
- Cinnamomum camphora extract (Camphor)
- Onosma hispidum root extract
- Linalool 
- Limonene 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Amla Hair Oil
| || ||777||(59%)|
| || ||311||(23%)|
| || ||128||(9%)|
| || ||54||(4%)|
| || ||36||(2%)|
13 customer reviews in English
918 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology