Khadi® Reetha Powder
Mild, soap-free powder
Out of StockNo longer in production.
The Khadi Reetha Powder (Chinese soapberry) is the ideal mild, soap-free body and hair wash. It is mild and the skin and can thus be used by allergy sufferers and children. The powder replaces soaps, shower gels and shampoos. Reetha offers thorough cleansing action and provides hair with a natural shine.
- Depending on the length of your hair, mix 1 - 2 tablespoons of powder in boiling water until a uniform paste is formed.
- Once the mixture cools down to body temperature, apply directly to damp hair.
- Distribute the paste in the lengthens of the hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly after 10 - 15 minutes.
- If Reetha is being used to prep the hair before applying a hair dye, leave the paste on for 30 minutes.
- Should you require a more intense result, leave the paste to rest of 1 - 2 hours before applying to damp hair.
- Rinse with water.
- Reetha can be mixed with amla and shikakai and an intensive conditioning mask - do not use this mixture on blonde hair as it may colour your hair.
|Product Type:||Hair Care|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Minimal plastic packaging|
Ingredients (INCI): Sapindus Mukurossi (Reetha)
English reviews written for Khadi® Reetha Powder
40 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 40 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Discover Ecco Verde:
Free delivery in United States
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 21.250 products