- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee punctual delivery of your order before Christmas. Our tip: Printable Gift Certificates
- Suitable for all hair types
- Thorough cleansing action
- Natural shine
- $8.88 ($5.92 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Order before Monday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 - 4 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
The Khadi Reetha Powder (Chinese soapberry) is the ideal mild, soap-free body and hair wash. It is mild and the skin and can thus be used by allergy sufferers and children. The powder replaces soaps, shower gels and shampoos. Reetha offers thorough cleansing action and provides hair with a natural shine.
- Depending on the length of your hair, mix 1 - 2 tablespoons of powder in boiling water until a uniform paste is formed.
- Once the mixture cools down to body temperature, apply directly to damp hair.
- Distribute the paste in the lengthens of the hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly after 10 - 15 minutes.
- If Reetha is being used to prep the hair before applying a hair dye, leave the paste on for 30 minutes.
- Should you require a more intense result, leave the paste to rest of 1 - 2 hours before applying to damp hair.
- Rinse with water.
- Reetha can be mixed with amla and shikakai and an intensive conditioning mask - do not use this mixture on blonde hair as it may colour your hair.
- Sapindus Mukurossi (Fruit) Extract
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Reetha Powder
| || ||37||(61%)|
| || ||16||(26%)|
| || ||4||(6%)|
| || ||2||(3%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 40 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 - 4 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology