La Saponaria Eucalyptus Oil
Versatile essential oil with a balmy scent
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Particularly ideal for combination skin
- Room scenting & cosmetic use
Item no.: LAS-OE014M100, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 8054615473645
Eucalyptus oil is a versatile oil known for its relieving properties and is often used as a room fragrance during the colder months of the year. It refreshing effects are ideal for all skin types, combination skin in particular, when used as a component for DIY cosmetics.
Percentage of oil commonly used in cosmetics as follows:
- 0.3% in face creams
- 1% in shower gels, shampoos and body care products
- 2% in soaps
- Only use the oil in diluted form when incorporated into cosmetics products.
- Fragrance lamps: 3 - 4 drops mixed in 3 tablespoons of water.
- Fire place: Place a few drops on 2 or 3 logs and allow to soak in for approx. 10 minutes before igniting the fire.
- Potpourri: Mix a few drops with almond oil before adding it to the potpourri. It is advised to add the oil drop by drop - 6 drops for every 200 g of potpourri should be sufficient.
- Humidifier: Add 6 -7 drops
- Heating device: Place 7 - 8 drops in a heat-resistant container filled with 300 ml of water.
|Product Type:||Essential Oils|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types, Combination Skin|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Minimal plastic packaging|
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use extinguishing powder to extinguish the fire.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about La Saponaria Eucalyptus Oil
English reviews written for La Saponaria Eucalyptus Oil
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ecco Verde:
Free delivery in United States
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 21.200 products