- Ideal as a cosmetic additive
- 100% plant-based
- $9.58 ($38.33 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
Vitamin E (tocopherol) is a natural preserving agent and anti-aging substance. When used in cosmetics prevents other oils from becoming rancid, and increases the longevity of the overall product.
A 100% natural, anti-inflammatory product that is often used as an anti-aging substance. It can be added directly to skincare butter, balms and oils.
- Recommended percentage: 0-05% - 0.8% when used as a preservative (calculated on the body of oils to be preserved)
- Tocopherol should be cold (cool) when added to store-bought products. Mix well.
Questions & Answers about La Saponaria Vitamin E
Can I use tocopherol straight to my skin, as an oil, and then wear my cream, or should it be dilluted in a cream?
I'd like to buy Vitamina E but product validity is too short (the image show dez/2018)...
| || ||11||(55%)|
| || ||7||(35%)|
| || ||2||(10%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology