LamazunaMenstrual Cup Féminine
Hypoallergenic, eco-friendly & economal
- Eco-friendly alternative to sanitary towels & tampons
- Reusable & hypoallergenic
- Made from 100% medical silicone
- Includes an organic cotton pouch for storage
The use of tampons and sanitary towels are not only expensive over the years, but are also have a massive impact on the environment. The Menstrual Cup Féminine is an eco-friendly and economical alternative for women. It is hypoallergenic and made from 100% medical silicone.
It is be used similar to a tampon, however, can be kept in the body for up to 12 hours. By cleaning the cup after every use, it may last for many years, saving you money and reducing your waste footprint. You will also receive a pink or yellow cotton pouch, made in India, to safely and securely store the Menstrual Cup Féminine.
The Menstrual Cup Féminine is manufactured in France and available in 2 sizes:
Size 1 (Diameter: 42 mm, length: 47 mm, capacity: 23 ml, pink cotton pouch) - Suitable for women over 30 years that experience light menstrual cycles, and have not given birth naturally. This size is also suitable for very petite women.
Size 2 (Diameter: 46 mm, length: 52 mm, capacity: 30 ml, yellow cotton pouch) - Suitable for women who have given birth naturally or tall women of medium or strong statue.
Directions for Use:
- Sterilize the cup before and after each use by boiling it in water for a few minutes.
- Fold the cup to insert: Press the upper rim of the cup and hold steady with your finger when inserting the cup. Do not insert the cup too deeply . The cup will unfold once inserted creating a slight vacuum, ensuring that the cup is perfectly positioned.
- After a MAXIMUM of 12 hours, the cup must be removed: gently pull at the stem of the cup until the base of the cup becomes visible. Then pinch together the base of the cup to release the vacuum suction. Dispose of the contents in the toilet and rinse the cup or wipe clean with a cloth. Then insert the cup again.