LastObject LastRound Pro
Durable, zero-wate accessory for make-up removal
($1.75 / Pc, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 7 pads incl. a storage case
- 250 uses per pad
- Can be used to remove nail polish
Item no.: AKO-LAST89, Content: 7 Pcs, EAN: 5714820341018
LastRound Pro offers an ideal sustainable alternative to disposable pads and is not only suitable for removing conventional make-up, but also for more stubborn formulas with pigmented components, as well as nail polish. The sustainable and soft material made of cotton and wood fibres is gentle on the skin and 100% biodegradable. The pads can be reused up to 250 times, are housed in a case made of recycled ocean plastic, and can be disposed of in the household compost bin. Very practical and eco-friendly.
Contents: 7 pads, 1 case
- Pads: Ø 6 cm
- Case: Ø 7,2 cm, height: 3.1 cm
Material: 70% cotton, 30% wood fibres
Directions for use:
- Wash the cotton pads with soap and water after each use.
- Allow them to dry well and then place them at the bottom of the pile in the storage case.
- From time to time, the pads should be machine washed at 60°C using a laundry bag.
Questions & Answers about LastObject LastRound Pro
English reviews written for LastObject LastRound Pro
- No reviews available