- $9.18 ($9.18 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 19 August: Order today until 13:30.
This special plant powder is made up of a diverse selection of Ayurvedic plant powders, such as henna, amla, reetha, shikakai, brahmi, kapoor kachli, neem, indigo and orange peel. It dyes the hair in a red tone depending on the natural hair colour:
- copper red on light brown hair
- intensive red on medium brown hair
- copper tints on dark brown/black hair
- light red on blonde hair
The mixture is perfect for treating damaged, stressed and fragile hair while also counteracting hair loss. The Ayurvedic blend has regenerative, strengthening and revitalising properties.
The powder has an extremely fine consistency and forms a creamy, soft and clump-free paste when mixed with water. The uniform cream is easily applied and rinsed.
The product is 100% natural and contains 2.65% Lawson.
- Mix a sufficient amount of the powder with hot water and 1/2 glass of vinegar or lemon.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for 12 hours.
- The paste can also be mixed with boiling water and applied immediately.
- Apply to perfectly clean and dry hair.
- Leave on for 1-3 hours then rinse thoroughly.
- Follow up with a small amount of ciónditioner should the hair feel particularly dry.
|Length||Fine hair (up to 7cm in circumference)||Thick hair (circumference from 8cm)|
|Very short||30 gr||50 gr|
|Short||50 gr||100 gr|
|Chin-length||70-100 gr||150 gr|
|Shoulder-length||11-130 gr||200-250 gr|
|mid back||200 gr||350-400 gr|
|Very long||350-400 gr||500-600 gr|
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder 
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder 
- sapindus trifoliatus fruit powder 
- Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder 
- bacopa monoperi leaf powder 
- Eclipta alba leaf powder (Bhringaraj) 
- hedychium spicatum root powder 
- Azadirachta indica leaf powder (Neem) 
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder 
- Citrus Aurantium Peel 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Ayurvedic Henna
I was wondering whether this product can be use for painting hair as a hair color or the product is only powder not color?
0 English reviews written for Le Erbe di Janas Ayurvedic Henna
28 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 28 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available