- $7.28 ($7.28 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Order before Thursday 13:30 and receive your package in 2 - 3 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
This special plant powder is made up of a diverse selection of Ayurvedic plant powders such as:
- Kapoor Kachli
- and orange peel
and dyes the lends the hair a red tone depending on your natural hair colour:
- copper red on light brown hair
- intensive red on medium brown hair
- copper tints on dark brown/black hair
- light red on blonde hair
The mixture is perfect for treating damaged, stressed and weak hair while also counteracting hair loss. The Ayurvedic blend has regenerating, strengthening and revitalising properties.
- The powder has an extremely fine consistency and contains no coarse fibres. Therefore, it is easy to blend into a creamy, fine paste and washes out just as easily.
- 100% natural
- Contains 2.65% Lawson
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)
- Emblica Officinalis (Amla)
- Sapindus Trifoliatus
- Acacia concina extract
- Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi)
- Eclipta Alba
- Hedychium Spicatum
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo)
- Citrus Aurantium Peel
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Ayurvedic Henna
I was wondering whether this product can be use for painting hair as a hair color or the product is only powder not color?
| || ||23||(63%)|
| || ||9||(25%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 23 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available