- $8.58 ($8.58 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 11 February: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $150.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Baheda is an Ayurvedic powder that possesses balancing and vitalizing properties for skin and hair. It stimulates the roots of the hair and is exceptionally beneficial on fine and brittle strands. The powder also strengthens the strands and provides shine.
When used as a skincare product, the powder improves its tone and has a plumping, antimicrobial and antioxidant effect on the skin.
- Add boiling water to the powder until a creamy, uniform paste is formed.
- Cover for approx. 20 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Start applying the powder to dry or slightly damp hair around the hairline and gently massage.
- Then distribute the dye into the lengths of the hair.
- Leave on for 20 - 50 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and cleanse with shampoo thereafter.
- Finish with a water-vinegar rinse to lock in suppleness and shine.
- Face mask: it is advised to mix the powder with another plant powder or clay. Leave on the skin for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Can be used on colour-treated hair.
- laboratory tests conducted on white wool suggests that Baheda may lead to a golden hue when applied to bleached hair.
- Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Baheda
| || ||6||(42%)|
| || ||5||(35%)|
| || ||3||(21%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
7 customer reviews in all languages