- $6.58 ($6.58 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock - Limited stock available
Delivery on Wednesday, 17 June: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 - 3 business days after dispatch (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
Bhringraj, also known as Maka, is used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent hair loss and treat skin problems. It has the following positive effects
- For the hair - prevent hair loss & premature greying
- For the skin - treats allergies, dermatitis, eczema - has a revitalizing effect
- Mix Bhringraj with very hot water.
- Add other plant powders if needed.
- Cover the mixture & leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then apply the paste to dry or damp hair and massage into the scalp.
- Leave on the hair for 20-50 minutes or 10 minutes on the skin.
- Use a vinegar-water mixture to rinse the hair for increased shine. Clear wate should be used to remove the product from the skin.
- For external use.
Note: Hair may become darker in colour, however, the shade will wash out.
- Eclipta alba leaf powder (Bhringaraj) 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Bhringraj (Maka)
| || ||12||(66%)|
| || ||4||(22%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available