- $8.58 ($8.58 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 01 June: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Brahmi is an Ayurvedic plant powder that is appreciated for its revitalizing properties. It is used to prevent hair loss, dandruff and premature greying. Brahmi strengthens the roots of the hair, combats dandruff formation and relieves itching.
It is recommended to use Brahmi mixed with Amla, Bhringraj, Shikakai, Tulsi and / or Neem. Moreover, it can be used as a pasta, as an infusion or as a skin treatment when macerated in oil.
- Mix Brahmi with very hot water and add plant powder as needed.
- Cover the mixture and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then apply the paste to dry or damp hair and massage into the scalp.
- Leave on the hair for 20-50 minutes or 10 minutes on the skin.
- Rinse with a vinegar-water mixture for increased shine. Use clear water to rinse mixture from the skin.
- For external use only.
- Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Brahmi
English reviews written for Le Erbe di Janas Brahmi
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available