- $6.58 ($6.58 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 - 3 business days after dispatch (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
Brahmi is an Ayurvedic plant powder that is appreciated for its revitalizing properties. It is used to prevent hair loss, dandruff and premature greying. Brahmi strengthens the roots of the hair, combats dandruff formation and relieves itching.
It is recommended to use Brahmi mixed with Amla, Bhringraj, Shikakai, Tulsi and / or Neem. Moreover, it can be used as a pasta, as an infusion or as a skin treatment when macerated in oil.
- Mix Brahmi with very hot water and add plant powder as needed.
- Cover the mixture and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then apply the paste to dry or damp hair and massage into the scalp.
- Leave on the hair for 20-50 minutes or 10 minutes on the skin.
- Rinse with a vinegar-water mixture for increased shine. Use clear water to rinse mixture from the skin.
- For external use only.
- Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Brahmi
| || ||9||(75%)|
| || ||2||(16%)|
| || ||1||(8%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available