Le Erbe di Janas Cassia (Senna / Neutral Henna)
For increased shine & supple hair
- $7.28 ($7.28 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 08 June: Order today until 13:30.
The fine consistency of the Cassia powder forms a creamy paste without creating any clumps. Thus, it proves easy to apply and rinse out of the hair.
Cassia, or neutral henna, is used to give the hair suppleness and shine. It does not affect the natural colour of darker hair. It is, however, suitable for revitalising blonde hair and conjures golden nuances on grey hair. Cassia should not be applied to naturally light blonde, sun-lightened or bleached hair!
The plant powder helps to strengthen the hair by wrapping itself around the hair shaft, thus increasing its diameter. At the same time, it minimises the damage that has been caused by chemical treatments.
- Mix the powder with boiling water until a yoghurt-like consistency is formed.
- Other powders can be added to the mixture.
- Dryness may occur after having used Cassia powder. This can be counteracted by adding some oil after the oxidation process has occurred. The sensation of dryness - with or without the addition of oil - will disappear after approximately 1 day.
- Allow the mixture to set for 20 minutes.
- Apply to dry or slightly moist scalp using light, massaging movements the distribute onto the lengthens of the hair.
- Leave on for 20 - 50 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Use a mild or diluted shampoo or conditioner on the hair if needed.
- Mix Cassia with lemon juice instead of water to accentuate blonde tones or lighten the hair ever so slightly.
- Leave on the hair for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Cassia can revive blonde tones and add delicate golden hues to grey hair.
- Cassia can also be mixed with henna to tone down red shades and to maintain light copper shades.
- Cassia Obovata
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Cassia (Senna / Neutral Henna)
0 English reviews written for Le Erbe di Janas Cassia (Senna / Neutral Henna)
32 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 32 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available