Le Erbe di Janas Cassia (Senna / Neutral Henna)
For increased shine & supple hair
- $7.18 ($7.18 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 31 August: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The fine consistency of the Cassia powder forms a creamy paste without creating any clumps. Thus it proves easy to apply and rinse out of the hair.
Cassia, or neutral henna, is used to give the hair suppleness and shine. It does not affect the natural colour of darker hair. It is, however, suitable for revitalizing blonde hair and conjures golden nuances on grey hair. Cassia should not be applied to naturally light blonde or bleached hair!
The plant powder helps to strengthen the hair by wrapping itself around the hair shaft, thus increasing its diameter. At the same time, it minimizes the damage that has been caused by chemical treatments.
Dryness may occur after having used Cassia powder. This can be counteracted by adding some oil after the oxidation process has occurred. The sensation of dryness will disappear after approximately 1 day.
Cassia can also be mixed with henna to fade red shades and to maintain light copper shades.
- Mix the powder with boiling water until you get the consistency of a yoghurt. Cover the container and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Apply the paste to dry or slightly damp hair. Massage in with gentle circular movements. You can also apply the paste to the rest of your hair. Leave on for 20 to 50 minutes. Rinse thoroughly out after.
- To emphasize blonde hair, it is advisable to prepare the paste only with lemon juice and let rest overnight. Leave on the hair for 2/3 hours.
- Cassia Obovata
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Cassia (Senna / Neutral Henna)
| || ||35||(83%)|
| || ||6||(14%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 26 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available