Le Erbe di Janas Gond Katira (Tragacanth)
Natural thickener & gelling agent
- Suitable for very dry skin
- Ideal for dry, brittle hair
- Additive for hair dye & hair care products
- $10.78 ($10.78 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 3 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 16 November: Order before Tuesday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $150.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Gond Katira, also referred to as Tragacanth, is used as a natural thickener and gelling raw material in cosmetics. It can be used as a conditioner or mask in hair care to boost resilience and volume. Therefore, it is perfect for brittle, dry or unruly hair. The raw material is ideal for dry skin as a standalone face mask or mixed with clay and herbs.
- Mix with water (20 g of powder in 1 litre of water) and leave to rest overnight.
- Once the mixture as taken on a gel-like consistency, stir then apply to clean, damp hair.
- Comb through the hair and wrap in clingfilm.
- Rinse out with shampoo after 15 - 20 minutes.
- Use as a styling product to enhance definition. Simply apply a small amount to the hair using your fingers.
- It can also be used as a base for herbal face masks and hair dyes.
- The gel lasts for ca. 10 days when stored in a securely closed in a container in the fridge.
- Use as a standalone raw ingredient or mixed with clay or herbs as a face mask. Apply to the face avoiding the eye and mouth areas.
- Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes. Do not allow to dry on the skin. Hydrate the mask with water or floral water.
- astragalus gummifer gum powder