Le Erbe di Janas Watercress & Amla Restructuring Hair Mask
Strengthening care for all hair types
- $11.68 ($23.37 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 18 June: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Order before Friday 13:00 and receive your package in 2 - 3 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
This mask provides instant strengthening care for stressed hair and signs of hair loss. When massaged into the scalp it helps to strengthen the roots, promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss. The product contains antioxidants ingredients that protect hair affected by environmental factors (sun, temperature, salt & chlorine) and offers optimal care.
The hair mask is a conditioning product and should not be confused with a conditioner. It does not replace the effects of a conditioner but instead, serves as a complimentary hair care product. The formula requires a longer period of time for the moisturising, restructuring and nourishing properties to penetrate the hair. Therefore, the hair mask should not be used as frequently as a conditioner - once a week is sufficient. During summer, when hair is exposed to seawater or chlorine water, it is recommended to use the hair mask more frequently.
- Distribute the product through towel-dried hair after cleansing. This can be done by using your fingers or a comb.
- Leave on the hair for at least 20 minutes - It is beneficial if it is kept on for longer.
- increase its effectiveness, it is recommended to wrap the hair in a warm, damp towel.
- Rinse hair thoroughly thereafter.
- Nasturtium Officinale Extract 
- Emblica Officinalis Extract 
- Helianthus Tuberosus Extract 
- Cetearyl Alcohol 
- Aqua (Water)
- Isostearyl Lactate 
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil 
- Dicaprylyl Ether 
- Decyl Glucoside 
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate 
- Capryloyl Glycine 
- Alcohol 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Xylitylglucoside anhydroxylitol xylitol 
- Glyceryl Oleate 
- Tocopherol 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 
- Thymus Vulgaris Oil 
- Linalool 
- Limonene 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from plant origin
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Watercress & Amla Restructuring Hair Mask
| || ||25||(51%)|
| || ||10||(20%)|
| || ||7||(14%)|
| || ||5||(10%)|
| || ||2||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 37 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 50 ml, 150 ml