Lucid Moons Sage Smudge Stick
Indian sage incense for purifying rituals
- Cleansing energy
- For crystals & indoor spaces
White sage (Salvia apiana), also referred to as Indian sage incense or sage, is a traditional medicinal plant that was used by indigenous people to purify rooms and objects. It was also used during certain ceremonies. Sage is ideal for purifying crystals because they absorb energies from their environment. Yoni Eggs or Yoni Wands in particular often absorb unconsciously held negative energy and should be energetically cleansed at regular intervals. The smoke from the sage removes these energies and prepares the crystal to be naturally charged and to be able to develop its full effect.
Directions for use:
- Open the windows and doors so that negative energies can escape.
- Light the front end of the sage bundle and let it burn for about 30 seconds until light smoke is formed, then blow out the flame.
- Set yourself an intention that clearly indicates why you want to cleanse your crystals energetically.
- Hold your Yoni Egg or Yoni Wand at a distance above the smoking saga so that the rising smoke can cleanse the crystal from all sides.
- You can also use the sage to cleanse your home of stale energy, stress or negativity.
- Once you are done with the purification, gently squeeze the embers on the sage. It is best to leave the sage in a safe place (preferably outside) for a while so that the last embers are fully extinguished.
- White sage