The Organic Shaving Oil was designed to replace a shaving cream or soap. It ensures a pleasant yet effective shave, conditioning and softening the skin at the same time. The fast-absorbing oil softens the beard for an easy and effortless shave without leaving behind any greasiness. Bergamot, eucalyptus and patchouli essential oils synergise with citrus scents.
- Wet the skin with warm water and apply the oil in circular motions.
- Leave on for approximately 15 seconds before shaving.
- If needed, wet the skin again - the oil does not need to be reapplied.
- Rinse with cold water.
- The use of a moisturiser is not needed since the oil is developed to soften and hydrate the skin.
- It is advised to apply MATARRANIA's Organic Nourishing Moisturiser Man at night.
- The shaving oil also doubles as an aftershave to hydrate, soften and repair the skin.
- Use as a pre-shave oil to protect the skin and soften the hair.
100 ml equates to approximately 50 applications.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Bergamia Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Limonum Peel Oil 
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil 
- Pogostemon Cablin Oil 
- Citral 
- Limonene 
- Geraniol 
- Linalool 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Using the MATARRANIA Shaving Oil (Spanish)
Questions & Answers about Matarrania Organic Shaving Oil
English reviews written for Matarrania Organic Shaving Oil
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available