MaterNatura Taming Hair Cream with Marshmallow
Leave-in hair care that tames unruly strands
- $14.98 ($14.98 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 22 May: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Monday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
The no-rinse, anti-frizz Taming Hair Cream by MaterNatura forms a protective film on each individual strand to shield it from moist air, heat and other environmental factors. It nourishes and adds shine while increases hair suppleness, sealing the hair cuticle and strengthening the follicle. Hops and barley extracts shield the hair from premature aging and marshmallow delivers moisture and softens the hair. Stinging nettle teams up with chamomile to soothe and strengthen the hair.
The cream is ideal for straight, coarse, very dry and chemically treated hair.
- Tame frizz: Apply a small amount of product to damp hair and dry.
- Moisture protection: Apply the cream to dry hair.
- Aqua (Water)
- Decyl Oleate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Jojoba Esters
- Coco Glucoside
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract 
- Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract 
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract 
- Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract 
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract 
- Vegetable Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzoic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about MaterNatura Taming Hair Cream with Marshmallow
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology