omum L'Expert Stretch-Mark Minimising Concentrate
Helps minimise the appearance of stretch marks
- $27.43 $34.28 -20%($27.43 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 08 November: Order before Monday at 13:30.
We try to do what we must to prevent stretch marks from forming during pregnancy. But more often than not, these unsightly lines form across our skin. The good news is that it is never too late to improve the appearance, colour and surface texture of stretch marks. This natural concentrate helps repair the skin and prevent the formation of new stretch marks and minimise the appearance of reddened or pink stretch marks. The formulation stimulates healing and therefore reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
The selected active ingredients target the area: Centella asiatica and algae extracts promote collagen as well as elastin synthesis to rectify the unevenness of the skin. Cherry fruit water in conjunction with raspberry seed oil has skin-soothing, nourishing and regenerating properties. Skin is left looking visibly improved and more beautiful.
An added bonus: the 100% natural fragrance and concentrated texture are ideal for a targeted effect. The unique opening allows for precise application and hygienic use.
- Use during or after pregnancy. It can also be used when nursing your baby (be sure to cleanse the nipple before allowing your baby to breastfeed!).
- Apply to new, reddened or pink stretch marks every morning and evening.
- Use gentle, circular motions to massage the product into your skin until it is completely absorbed.
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
42% of the total ingredients stem from organic farming
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil 
- Prunus Cerasus (Cherry) Fruit Water 
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil 
- Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
- Centella Asiatica (Pennywort) Extract 
- Arachidyl Glucoside
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Anisate
- Citric Acid
- Phytic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
About omum Organic Cosmetics
Questions & Answers about L'Expert Stretch-Mark Minimising Concentrate
English reviews written for omum L'Expert Stretch-Mark Minimising Concentrate
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 100 ml