OmumUltra-Nourishing Soap La Cajoleur
Prevents the formation of strech marks starting in the shower!
Moisturizing - protecting - pleasant.
This soap by the French brand Omum is made using the process of cold saponification. This manufacturing technology preserves the qualities of the oils and produces eco-friendly soap that is very gentle on the skin. Formulated with shea butter, coconut and wheat germ oils, it leaves the skin hydrated and nourished. The Cajoleur Ultra- Nourishing Soap protects your skin from agressions, such as wind and cold, prevents dehydration and improves its elasticity of the skin. Vitamin E found in wheat germs make your skin even more soft.
Application: Enjoy the pleasant foam while taking a shower or in the bathtub! Ideal for expectant mothers and irresistible for the rest of the family.
Active ingredients: Shea butter, coconut oil, wheat germ oil and refreshing wheat germ.
90,4% of the ingredients are of natural origin,
69% of the ingredients are from certified organic agriculture
Omum is an organic cosmetic brand whose products are specifically designed towards the needs of expectant mothers. The products
- have been produced using safe and yet effective ingredients that adhere to the needs of the skin of expectant mothers.
- are intensively moisturizing and prevent stretch marks.
- are wonderfully pleasant.
- contain natural and innovative formulations and a delicious, 100% natural scent.
- are nearly 100% organic, dermatologically tested and free from essential oils, chemical additives, palm oil and alcohol. Three out of four product do not contain water and therefore also no preservatives.
- are manufactured in France to 100%.
- are produced in France, using sustainable packaging.
- have been featured in the Guide for Best Cosmetics 2013-2014.
Ingredients (INCI): Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, aqua (water), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, sodium hydroxide, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ.
* Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique / Organic ingredients
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available