Optima Naturals Colours of Life Hyaluron3 Serum
With active ingredients of three different molecular weights
$24.55 $28.88 -15%
($818.33 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all skin types
- With heptapeptides
Item no.: OTN-COLCS002, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 8052432438007
Hyaluronic acid is one of the main components in connective tissue and plays an important role in the structure of the skin. It has a high water-binding capacity and is therefore used in cosmetics as a moisturiser. This serum contains hyaluronic acid of three molecular weights to provide all-round care:
- Low molecular weight: Reaches deep layers of the skin and stimulates the skin's own protein production.
- Medium molecular weight: binds water to the surface and makes the skin look smoother.
- High molecular weight: Functions as a temporary filler and binds a large number of water molecules.
In addition, the formula contains firming heptapeptides made from seven amino acids, snail slime filtrate, ginseng extracts as well as orange peel and organic aloe vera.
- The serum can be used pure or blended with face cream.
- Massage a few drops of the serum into the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
- Or mix a few drops into a sufficient amount of your face cream in the palm of your hand and then apply.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Snail secretion filtrate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- caprylyl glycol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture