Pai Skincare British Summer Time Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30
Perfect for daily use
- $43.68 ($109.21 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Pai Skincare British Summer Time Sensitive Sunscreen is the answer to your prayers: a daily face sunscreen that provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB rays as well as shielding the skin against blue and infrared light thanks to the inclusion of gossypium herbaceum, an active ingredient found in cotton extract. The reef-friendly, botanical and mineral formula not only protects the skin but repairs it, too. Non-whitening, non-nano zinc oxide ensures that the particles are too large to be absorbed by the skin or harm sealife. Say hello to your new best friend. A non-greasy, non-whitening and non-nano sunscreen to be enjoyed throughout the year.
- Apply two fingertip-sized amounts of Hello Sunshine SPF each morning after your preferred moisturiser.
- Make sure to apply make-up after your SPF. It is fast-absorbing and non-greasy so you won't need to wait around for long.
- Apply your sunscreen 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply throughout the day as needed.
- Aqua (Water)
- 21% Zinc oxide
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil
- Coco Glucoside
- gossypium herbaceum (cotton) callus culture
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- bentonite (volcanic clay)
- Xanthan Gum
- c18-21 alkane
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract 
- Diethyl Sebacate
- Isostearic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil 
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- from controlled organic agriculture
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about British Summer Time Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30
is zinc oxide in a nano form ?
| || ||11||(64%)|
| || ||5||(29%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 28 ml, 145 ml
- 30 ml, 210 ml, 500 ml
- 1 l, 500 ml
- 10 ml, 30 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 100 ml, 200 ml