Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
For Sensitive, Dry, Reddened & Combination Skin.
- $53.98 ($26.99 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The gentle Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser by Pai Skincare optimally cares for dry, delicate and sensitive skin, and comes with a muslin cloth.
The cleanser gently glides on the skin, removing make-up residues and impurities. The alcohol and surfacant free formulation does not disturb the natural lipid layer of the skin. Skin is supplied with moisture, and is left feeling soft and strengthened.
Suitable for sensitive, dry and reddened skin, as well as combination skin types.
Eyes: Pump one dose of cleansing cream on to a cotton wool pad and gently pull the pad across the eye lid to gently lift away make-up.
Face: Gently massage 2-3 pumps of cleansing cream onto dry skin. Remove with a warm damp muslin cloth using a circular motion. Rinse the cloth and repeat the exercise until all the cream has been removed. Finish with a splash of cold water to the face.
- Aqua (Water)
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil 
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil 
- Sodium Levulinate
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 
- Lactic Acid
- Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Oil 
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Anisate
- Citral 
- Citronellol 
- D-Limonene 
- Geraniol 
- Linalool 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
| || ||117||(62%)|
| || ||45||(24%)|
| || ||21||(11%)|
| || ||3||(1%)|
| || ||1||(0%)|
4 customer reviews in English
114 customer reviews in all languages
- 10 ml, 50 ml
- 10 ml, 30 ml
- 28 ml, 145 ml
- 1 l, 500 ml