Pai Skincare Polly Plum Comforting Body Cream
Hydrating body cream with calendula & jojoba
- $35.98 ($17.99 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 17 March: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
This deeply hydrating moisture cream is specially formulated for very dry, demanding skin as well as sensitive skin that is prone to eczema. It contains moisturising plant oil with skin-soothing properties that counteract tight-feeling skin whilst wrapping the body in a heavenly scent of plum oil.
- Massage into dry, clean skin.
- Repeat application when needed.
- Store in the fridge and apply to skin that is feeling hot and flushed.
- Sun-exposed or irritated skin: Add 2 - 3 drops of nutrient-dense Rosehip Bioregenerate Oil to the cream, mix and apply.
- The body cream is named after a leading campaigner for women's rights in the 1860s, Polly Plum. Thanks to women like her who were prepared to stand up to prejudice and fight for fairness, New Zealand was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote.
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Prunus Domestica Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Extract 
- Sodium Levulinate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel 
- Sodium Anisate
- Lactic Acid
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Limonene 
- from organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Pai Skincare Polly Plum Comforting Body Cream
- 50 ml, 150 ml
- 28 ml, 100 ml
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology