- $28.48 ($94.94 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 15 November: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
The vegan formula of The Peacekeeper possesses soothing properties that support the protective barrier of the skin. Botanical waxes form a protective film that shields the skin against dehydration whilst smoothing the complexion in a gentle way.
- Apply to dry, chapped skin and massage until the balm melts into the skin and forms a protective film.
- Repeat application when needed.
Note: The product is essential oil-free and can therefore be used during pregnancy. It is advised to consult a doctor should you have any further concerns in this regard.
- Olus Oil
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax
- Aleuritus Moluccana Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- C 10-18 Triglycerides
- Prunus Domestica Seed Oil 
- Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract 
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Pai Skincare The Peacekeeper Barrier Balm
English reviews written for Pai Skincare The Peacekeeper Barrier Balm
- No reviews available