Phitofilos Aubergine Colour Blend
Natural herbal hair dye for a fantastic colour outcome
- Violet nuances
- Easy to use
- 100% vegan
- $8.98 ($8.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 20 February: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
The Aubergine Colour Blend by Phitofolis contains blackwood dyer's rag, black and red henna and is ideal for creating violet nuances.
- Give brown hair, with individual grey hair, violet nuance (60 - 90 minutes).
- Light brown or dark blonde hair (natural shade) is given an intensive mahogany (45-120 minutes).
- This mixture does not have a high colour capability on grey hair alone. It can, however, be used as a second step to revive, enhances cherry red shades, red henna No.2 or No.3 or brown shades.
- The mixture must be mixed with sodium bicarbonate to obtain violet nuances.
- Low opacity/Coverage on white/grey hair.
- Haematoxylon Campechianum Bark Powder
- Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Aubergine Colour Blend
| || ||3||(37%)|
| || ||2||(25%)|
| || ||2||(25%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(12%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology