Phitofilos Aubergine Colour Blend
Natural herbal hair dye for a fantastic colour outcome
- Violet nuances
- Easy to use
- 100% vegan
- $9.18 ($9.18 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 29 July: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The Aubergine Colour Blend by Phitofolis contains blackwood dyer's rag, black and red henna and is ideal for creating violet nuances.
- Give brown hair, with individual grey hair, violet nuance (60 - 90 minutes).
- Light brown or dark blonde hair (natural shade) is given an intensive mahogany (45-120 minutes).
- This mixture does not have a high colour capability on grey hair alone. It can, however, be used as a second step to revive, enhances cherry red shades, red henna No.2 or No.3 or brown shades.
- The mixture must be mixed with sodium bicarbonate to obtain violet nuances.
- Low opacity/Coverage on white/grey hair.
- Haematoxylon Campechianum Bark Powder
- Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Aubergine Colour Blend
| || ||9||(40%)|
| || ||3||(13%)|
| || ||5||(22%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||4||(18%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 21 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available