- Gives shine & cares for hair
- Also for gray coverage
- No chemical additives
- Heavy metal free & vegan
- $7.48 ($7.48 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 07 June: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Pure black Henna (Indigofera tinctoria). Suitable for dark brown and brown hair (40-90 minutes contact time) and gray coverage. If more than 20-30% of the hair is white, a double dyeing for cover and gloss is recommended: a first coloring with red henna for about 10-20 minutes, and only the second time with black henna for about 40-60 minutes. The first step provides a good primer for the white hair, while the second produces the desired color with the dark tones for a color result between eggplant and dark copper. In light brown hair, the hair will accept shades of maroon. It takes several hours after the dyeing process to see the color because of the final oxidation process. Always pay attention to the method of administration!
- The use of coloring plant powder is an ancient art. The dyeing process is an interaction between hair and vegetable dyes. This means that the results are truly unique. The secret to an extraordinary result is in the execution and an even application.
- Natural hair colors are a true wellness treatment with regard to the environment. Herbal powders dye, lend luster and protect hair in a natural way.
- The exposure times are suggestions. After the second time you dye your hair, you can increase or decrease your exposure time depending on the desired result without any problems.
- Phitofilo's hair colors naturally impart color using one or more plant extracts. In any case, all extracts are 100% of natural origin. They stain, cover white hair and add shine, without any intervention in the oxidation process or the synthesis of various natural ingredients. They contain no chemical additives, Sodium Picramate or heavy metals.
- The plant powders are of natural origin. Period of use (PAO) 12 months. The pack size is clever inasmuch as it has been specially conceived for different hair lengths. If you have shorter hair, one bag is sufficient; the second can be stored in the original packaging until ready for use. Moreover, each product comes with a detailed instruction manual, which also includes exposure times and little tips for the best results. Henna and the other color blends are ideal for people who value beautiful hair without damaging it.
- When dying your hair with henna it is best to follow a procedure. Experience and good judgment are the best factors for success in applying the product. Everyone's hair is unique and reacts in its own way to the treatment. The use of herbal colorants and care is a natural work of art...
1. Stir the powder with very hot water to make a paste (preferably in a bowl of glass or earthenware and use a wooden spoon) that is large enough to add yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice or honey (depending on your preference), until you reach a creamy consistency without lumps. Acidification of the mixture (with vinegar, lemon or yogurt) is an essential process in the preparation / application, which allows the color to get a better grip on the hair. Apply the mixture to clean, hand dried hair with a brush or with your hands. Make sure to wear gloves! To avoid accidentally dying your scalp, it is recommended to mix the powder with a cream or a thin oil.
2. Apply the ready-stirred paste is applied to washed, still damp hair, starting at roots and working toward the ends.
3. After you have applied the color paste evenly, cover your hair carefully with cling film or aluminum foil and allow the color to act for half an hour to an hour to 90 minutes, depending on the intensity of the color you want.
4. Rinse thoroughly after dyeing the hair or to use a very mild shampoo to remove any residue. Rinse until the water is clear. Then you can dry your hair.
Did you know that ...?
- Henna powder is environmentally friendly because it contains no harmful substances.
- Henna plants are grown on the edge of deserts to curb the progressive desertification and thus represents an important source of income for the local population.
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Black Henna
English reviews written for Phitofilos Black Henna
12 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available