- Ideal for hair loss & irritations
- Soothing properties
- For increased shine & fullness
- $6.98 ($6.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 15 November: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Bhringraj powder is also referred to as maka and popular as a beauty treatment. It is ideal for hair loss, colour fading while soothing, nourishing and increasing shine and fullness.
- Mix the powder with hot water mix using a non-metal spoon until a paste is formed.
- Apply an even layer on clean, damp hair and wrap in clingfilm.
- Leave on for 15 - 30 minutes.
- It is advised to mix bhringraj powder with strengthening powders such as amla or fenugreek.
- The "Semplici" product line composed of pure plant powders was developed to extend the longevity of the colour brilliance, to enhance or lessen the colour payoff. This product line comprises a host of plant powders that offer a variety of application ranges and benefits.
Note: Do to apply to light, blonde or bleached hair as it may lead to a change in your natural hair colour.
- Eclipta Alba
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Pure Bhringraj Powder
Can this be consumed for health?
0 English reviews written for Phitofilos Pure Bhringraj Powder
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available