Ayurvedic powder for hair & face masks
- Suitable for all hair types & hair loss
- Suitable for all skin types
- Strengthens & tones
- $11.98 ($11.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 22 June: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Triphala is a age-old Ayurvedic recipe that is comprised of amalaki (alma), haritaki (black-brown myrobalan) and bibhitaki (green myrobalan). The 3 powders combine forces to provide strengthening properties for the hair and can be used when experiencing hair loss. When used on the face, the powder blend revitalises the skin while the antioxidants provide a glowing appearance.
- Mix 100 g of powder with 170 ml of water until a thick paste is formed.
- Apply a generous amount to clean, wet hair (lengthens) and scalp.
- Massage the hair and wrap in a clingfilm.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Dry the hair as usual.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of powder with hot water to create a paste that is not too thick.
- Apply the paste to clean skin avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes and rinse.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder
- terminalia bellirica fruit powder
- Terminalia Chebula Fruit Powder