Primavera Organic Blood Orange Essential Oil
Mediterranean fragrance for the home
- $5.98 ($119.67 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only $5.68 / Pc -5%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 13 July: Order before Friday at 13:00.
Blood orange is a citrus fruit with deep red pulp and reddish shell that is cultivated in the Mediterranean. Orange trees are evergreen and grow up to 10 meters high. They are divided into four categories. A popular vitamin-rich, tart and tangy fruit juice is extracted from the slightly smaller blood oranges.
Application: cosmetic blend for the aromatherapy treatment. * Mix maximum 20 drops with 50 ml of organic almond oil.
Fragrance: top note
Part of Plant:
- Cold pressed
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Primavera Organic Blood Orange Essential Oil
English reviews written for Primavera Organic Blood Orange Essential Oil
- No reviews available