Primavera Organic New Caldonian Sandalwood Essential Oil
Harmonising & uplifting
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for aromatic care
- Woody & warm fragrance
- Balancing fragrance profile
Item no.: PRIM-10233, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 4086900102330
Sandalwood is a tree with aromatic wood, native to New Caledonia. The sandalwood thrives in the islands of Ouvea, Maré, Lifou and the Isle of Pines. The essential oil is distilled from the crushed heartwood of 30 to 50-year-old sandalwood trees. The logging is limited and there are sandalwood plantations where for every tree felled 3 new trees are planted.
Directions for use:
- Cosmetics and aromatherapy: mix max. 4 drops with 50 ml Primavera Organic Almond Oil.
- For DIY cosmetics, massage oils, shaving oils, beard oils and bath additives.
- Santalum Austrocaledonicum Wood Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation