puremetics Coconut Mint Shampoo Powder
- Ideal for fine & dull hair
- Coconut & mint fragrance blend
- pH value: 5.5
PETA Cruelty Free
- $6.98 ($13.97 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 13 July: Order before Friday at 13:00.
The plastic-free shampoo powder can be used as a standalone product or as a DIY liquid shampoo when mixed with water. The mild coconut surfactants gentle cleanse fine and dull hair while natural ingredients add moisture and nourish the hair. The powder is enriched with essential oils that ensure the perfect cleansing experience.
- Powder shampoo:
- Rub a small amount of powder in the palm of your hands until the crumbs have been smoothed out.
- Apply to wet hair and scalp.
- Massage to cleanse and rinse well.
- Liquid shampoo:
- Mix 25 g of powder with 75 ml of boiled water that has cooled down.
- Use a whisk to mix the shampoo.
- Pour into a soap dispenser or old shampoo bottle.
- Allow to infuse overnight to create a creamy texture.
- Use as you would a conventional shampoo.
- Store the shampoo powder in a dark and dry place.
- The DIY liquid shampoo has a shelf life of 4 weeks.
- Dispose of as waste-paper.