puremetics Macadamia Oat Milk Shampoo Powder
Use pure or use to create a liquid shampoo
- Suitable for damaged hair
- Mild surfactants
- pH value: 5.5
PETA Cruelty Free
- $7.98 ($15.97 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 3 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 08 July: Order today until 13:30.
The shampoo is good at removing dirt and impurities when used in powder or liquid form. It contains a nourishing complex made up of macadamia oil, oat grain oil as well as coconut fat and shea butter. Together, the components provide needed moisture while pampering the senses. Enjoy a gentle cleansing experience daily.
- Powder shampoo:
- Rub a small amount of powder in the palm of your hands until the crumbs have been smoothed out.
- Apply to wet hair and scalp.
- Massage to cleanse and rinse well.
- Liquid shampoo:
- Mix 25 g of powder with 75 ml of boiled water that has cooled down.
- Use a whisk to mix the shampoo.
- Pour into a soap dispenser or old shampoo bottle.
- Allow to infuse overnight to create a creamy texture.
- Use as you would a conventional shampoo.
- Store the shampoo powder in a dark and dry place.
- The DIY liquid shampoo has a shelf life of 4 weeks.
- Dispose of as waste-paper.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Zea mays (corn) starch
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citric Acid
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbat
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)
Questions & Answers about puremetics Macadamia Oat Milk Shampoo Powder
English reviews written for puremetics Macadamia Oat Milk Shampoo Powder
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available