puroBIO Cosmetics Eye & Eyebrow Pencil
Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
- $6.78 ($178.51 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 27 March: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Monday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
This versatile product by puroBio is certified organic and vegan. It offers the perfect colour intensity as an eyeliner. It is soft and its application is precise, ideal for defining and contouring the eyes. Enriched with valuable plant oils and vitamin E, it has antioxidant effects and nourishes the skin in a natural way.
Due to the fact that this eyeliner has numerous plant pigments and little mineral pigments, it is well-suited for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It may be applied for a classic eyeliner look - nothing will get in the way of your radiantly beautiful looking eyes.
The puroBIO Eye & Eyebrow Pencil is well-suited for filling the eyebrows, as an eyeliner or eye shadow. It also comes with an integrated brush for perfect looking brows.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- C 10-18 Triglycerides
- Olus Oil Copernicia Cerifera Cera
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate
- Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
Questions & Answers about puroBIO Cosmetics Eye & Eyebrow Pencil
| || ||52||(47%)|
| || ||38||(34%)|
| || ||14||(12%)|
| || ||3||(2%)|
| || ||3||(2%)|
9 customer reviews in English
59 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology