Rezepte der Oma GertrudeNourishing, Revitalizing Hair Treatment
Nourishes & restores dry, damaged hair
- $4.58 ($1.53 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. plus delivery costs
Currently not in stock
- Strengthens the hair structure
- Rich in vitamins & amino acids
- Ensures suppleness & elasticity
This hair mask contains natural ingredients that optimally nourish dry and damaged hair. The product has a regenerative effect, strengthens the structure of the hair and provides softness and elasticity. This will make the hair easier to comb and protects it from breakage. The oil contained in the hair mask contains vitamins A, D, E and K, as well as 16 amino acids that are essential for the skin and hair. It moisturizes the hair and to provides everything it needs for strength and growth. Grape seed oil is rich in vitamins B, C and PP, proteins and fatty acids, which help to rebuild the damaged hair, making it silky soft again.
Application: Apply the product to damp hair, massage gently in and rinse thoroughly after 5-7 minutes.
- Grape seed oil: This light oil is ideal for oily skin. It is rich in vitamins, trace elements, fatty acids and natural chlorophyll, which gives the oils its characteristic greenish color. In addition to its nourishing properties, the oil has a regenerative effect.
- Olive Oil: Made from hand-picked olives - the oil is known for its unsaponifiables, which have a high concentration of special skincare properties. Moreover, it is rich in antioxidants, softens the skin, soothes irritation and does not clog the pores.
Ingredients (INCI):cAqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum, Ci 77288, Ci 77492
* from organic agriculture