Rezepte der Oma GertrudeRich Foot Cream
Intensive care for dry, cracked feet
- Reduces puffiness & refreshes skin
- Protects against dehydration
- Ensures well-being
- Promotes healing
- Antibacterial effect
The rich foot cream is ideal to optimally nourish and maintain dry, cracked feet. The exquisite ingredients protect the skin from drying out and give it softness and a sense of well-being. Eucalyptus extract is responsible for an antibacterial and healing-promoting effect, while tocopherol (vitamin E) softens the skin, providing it with sufficient moisture and helping to heal minor cracks. It also reduces swelling.
Use: Massage into the foot and heel, as well as dry, cracked and callused skin.
- Tocopherol: Natural Vitamin E in its pure form is a thick, dark substance. It is an important vitamin and one of the strongest natural antioxidants. It counteracts skin aging, is moisturizing and has a tonic effect. Moreover, Tocopherol's antioxidant properties protect against spoiling. It is a good natural preservative that extends the shelf life of toiletries.
- Eucalyptus oil: Ethereal Eucalyptus oil has an intense and fresh camphor aroma, which is ideal to improve focus and attention. It also has an invigorating effect that reduces fatigue and feelings of dizziness. The oil has an anti-inflammatory and regenerative effect on the skin.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ci 77288, Limonene
* from certified organic agriculture