Rezepte der Oma GertrudeShampoo for Every Day Use
Mild cleansing for all hair types
- Rich in vitamins
- Contains essential fatty acids
- Nourishes & protects with flavonoids
- Has soothing & antiseptic effects
This mild shampoo gently cleanses all hair types, nourishing the hair, adding shine and strength. Rosemary is rich in vitamins A, B and C, essential fatty acids and essential oils that provide the hair with nutrients. Chamomile contains carotene, flavonoids and vegetable acids and has soothing and antiseptic effects on the scalp and hair roots.
Usage: Massage into damp hair and then rinse thoroughly. Then maintain with a conditioner or hair mask.
- Rosemary oil: this oil from the upper parts of the plant was extracted using steam distillation. It has a strong, warm camphor aroma that is invigorating and clears the mind. In addition, rosemary essential oil has antiseptic properties, stimulates the circulation and tones the skin.
- Chamomile flower water: Is one of the strongest anti-inflammatory ingredients and also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Chamomile soothes the skin and promotes healing - which makes it ideal for all skin types, even for children's sensitive skin.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water*, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Parfum, Limonene
* from organic agriculture