S5 SkincareCalm Serum
Targeted Soothing Treatment for Redness & Sensitive Skin.
- With anti-inflammatory properties
- Reduces redness & thread veins
- Protects skin cells
Targeted soothing treatment for redness & sensitive skin with marine bioactives to reduce the pro-inflammatory factors that lead to skin stress & the appearance of redness.
- Sea Fennel Peptides - a marine plant found in harsh environmental conditions with a high salt spray and dehydration. Helps to reduce the appearance of skin flushing, thread veins and redness. Decreases the appearance of capillaries.
- Desert Glycoproteins - produced by a unique bacteria found in the wadi desert, these natural proteins increase hydration by up to 30% and reduce roughness and scaliness of dry skin. They also stabilise the protective mechanism of the cell and protect langerhans cells from damage. Reduces potential skin stress
- Sea Mayweed - a marine plant found in harsh and stressful environments with a strong ability to resist stress. Clinically proven to soothe irritation and reduce the appearance of long term redness by 20%.
- Low Molecular Weight Natural Hyaluronic Acid - locks moisture into skin, reduces skin hyper reactivity and stimulates epidermal regeneration.
How to use: Apply gently to cleansed face & neck. Follow with a moisturiser or other S5 treatment serum.
- Redness & sensitive skin
- Allergen free
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT
- 80% organic
- 99.62% natural
Ingredients (INCI): Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Ectoin, Isostearyl Isostearate, C14-22 Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Crithmum Maritimum Hydrolysate Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Tocopherol, Myristyl Glucoside, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Parfum (Natural, Low Allergen Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
*ingredients from organic farming
1 customer review in English
4 customer reviews in all languages