Secrets de Provence Organic Solid Shampoo for Oily Hair (with hook)
Especially practical & economical
What can that be...it looks like a donut ... but no! This innovative product made by Secrets de Provence is a solid, environmentally friendly shampoo! It is easy to use and with the included easy to attach hooks in the bathroom. It's perfect to easily transport for traveling, sports, or as a fun gift idea.
- low water consumption in the production process
- Space saving during transport
- less packaging waste
- High Yield - 1 pack solid shampoo corresponds to about 2 bottles of liquid shampoo
- 100% natural, 21% organic cultivation
- prepared on the basis of vegetable oils and clay
This product is free of
Application: Directly apply the shampoo onto wet hair and rub until it begins to foam. Massage the foam into the hair and rinse with water.
Main ingredients: green clay, organic glycerin, organic shea butter.
Ingredients (INCI): disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, cetearyl alcohol, triticum vulgare (wheat) starch*, glycerin**, cocamidopropyl betaine, hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, coco glucoside, aqua (water), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, bentonite, parfum (fragrance), illite, limonene, eugenol
* Organic ** from organic ingredients
| || ||28||(62%)|
| || ||7||(15%)|
| || ||4||(8%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||5||(11%)|
4 customer reviews in English
29 customer reviews in all languages